New Zealand has an allowing visa policy, and according to its rules, all citizens from countries in the EUROPE Union can go to New Zealand for up to 3 months without a visa, and only with an ETA. iVisa helps you with this procedure, and you can apply here for an ETA. There is one exception, though. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS can stay in New Zealand without a visa for 6 months
There is one distinction that needs to be made here, just so that you are not confused. It is one thing to be a part of the European Union, and it is another to be a European country. The latter refers to the continent, while the other makes reference to the EU Agreement. Just to be clear, only the states in the European Union are visa waiver countries. Let’s take Ukraine, for example. It is a European country, but it is not part of the European Union. As a result, its citizens are required to apply for a visa before traveling to New Zealand.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS
WHAT IS A NEW ZEALAND TOURIST ETA?
An NZ tourist ETA is an electronic authorized document that acts as a visa waiver to enter New Zealand multiple times. You can apply here.
HOW CAN I KNOW IF I HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS ETA?
WHAT WOULD BE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ETA?
The requirements for an ETA EUROPE for the citizens of countries exempt from a New Zealand Visa are really simple. You might already have all of them at home! They are as follows:
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Arrival and Departure Dates – iVisa will ask EUROPE your date flights.
- Means of payment – iVisa asks that you make the payment while you complete the steps of the application form. You can do that using a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, WeChat, or Alipay.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends EUROPE you the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.
WHAT IS THE COST FOR GETTING AN ETA FOR NEW ZEALAND?
iVisa offers you three options where you can choose which one suits you the most! In this options the processing time varies dependent to the cost. Here are the options:Sponsored Links
- Standard processing – This is the least expensive but also takes a bit longer for you to get your ETA. Your NZ ETA is ready within 24 hours, and will be charged USD $89.74.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed in 4 hours, and the fee you’ll pay is USD $148.74.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest is also the meaning of being pricy. Your application is processed within just 30 minutes, and you are charged USD $198.74.
HOW LONG IS THIS ETA VALID FOR?
The tourist ETA for New Zealand is valid for 2 years after issued. The exact expiration date will be shown in your ETA. The ETA multiple entry and allows you to stay 90 days Per Entry.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I WANT TO STAY LONGER?
As mentioned above, all the countries in the EUROPE are NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR MEXICAN CITIZENS-exempt, and its citizens are not required to apply for a New Zealand visa if they do not exceed the 3-month period (the 6-month period for British citizens) but they EUROPE have to apply for an ETA. However, if you want to exceed that timeframe, you need to apply for a consular visa which, unfortunately,
HAVING A NEW ZEALAND ETA GUARANTEES THE ENTER TO NZ?
HOW CAN I APPLY?
After you get all the items on the list above, you can move forward with the process and fill in the application form. But this is a simple part. Way easier than going to an embassy. And if you have any questions regarding the form or anything else related to your visa, iVisa has a support service that is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
There are three steps you need to follow:
- In the first one, you have to write your EUROPE personal information and also some details about your trip. You must chose a processing time at this point, but remember that your choice affects the cost of your New Zealand Visitor Visa EUROPE.
- The second step is about payment and and important revision. The payment part is simple since you can use multiple means, but as for the revision, it is more important than you think. You need to ensure that every bit of information you provide is accurate, including the spelling, otherwise you could get a denied visa.
- The third step is based on uploading other required documents. After you finish these steps, you can submit your application and then wait for your visa to arrive in your e-mail inbox.
I STILL HAVE MORE DOUBTS, WHERE CAN I FOUND MORE INFORMATION?
If you have any questions regarding this inquiry, you can click here for more details. On the other hand, our customer service will always be happy to help you 24/7. To reach us, go here
The bottom line is that a New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Europe may or may not be necessary, depending on certain aspects. However, there’s a high chance that we’ll give other options to certain citizens like Ukrainians and Russians (both need a tourist consular visa to enter New Zealand, this is not available with iVisa).